Warranty & Care
Wetsuit warranties will apply to all wetsuits purchased from Pistol Surf Co's online store (www.pistolsurf.com), with an official purchase receipt.
- 12 month warranty on all stitching and materials
Not Included Or Covered By Warranty:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instructions provided with this product.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Surf Factory School or commercially used wetsuits.
- This product when classified as being second-hand or it is being sold as a product with existing defects.
Wetsuit Care Instructions:
- Sun and UV rays damage neoprene. Ensure you hang your wetsuit in the shade or in a cool place to dry.
- After every surf, rinse your wetsuit in fresh water.
- Try avoid chlorinated pools as this can cause damage to the material and workmanship.
- When putting on your wetsuit, use caution and do not use excessive force.
- When taking off your wetsuit, do not stomp the wetsuit with your feet as this can put unnecessary pressure on the stitching, glue and taping.
Overall, enjoy your wetsuit !!